Are you passionate about marketing and have a keen eye for design and aesthetics? STANZA Co., Ltd is looking for a dynamic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team and be part of an exciting journey in the interior design & decoration industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the marketing department in executing various marketing initiatives and coordinating marketing activities. This position will require strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns, manage project timelines, and provide administrative support to ensure the smooth operation of marketing activities.
Experience level – 1 Year Experience
Report to Lead Marketing & Communications
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of marketing activities
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activities.
- Managing databases and CRM systems
- Ensure that all campaign materials are delivered on time
- Manage project timelines, deliverables, and deadlines for marketing initiatives
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing department, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and handling correspondence.
- Assist in budget tracking and invoice processing.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries and comments on social media channels as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- 1 – 2 years experience in marketing/brand management
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Basic understanding of marketing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Office Hours – Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PMOff Day – Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
Industry – Engineering/Construction/Interior Decoration
Address: No.402/A, Innwa St, 6 Wards, South Okkalapa Tsp, Yangon
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do
▫️ Respect for diversity
Competencies : Communication: Collaboration and teamwork
What we Offer
Learning and development programs and skills training.
Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in good working environment.
Periodic fun and engaging company events and team activities.
Provide for healthy environment & and personal grooming.
Staff allowance and company service discounts including restaurants, Netflix acc, gift cards, and many more.
Management teams that recognize top performers.
Who We Are
We formerly had known as We & We Interior Design & Decoration was established over a decade ago. Now, Stanza offers interior design services for residential, corporate, retail, medical, and educational spaces. We are known for contemporary, sophisticated, and livable interiors. We can oversee your project from initial concept and design to project management, furnishings, and move-in ready. We believe that design is only good design when it truly enhances your life. “Our design goals are to ensure that every space we design enhances the quality of our client’s lives.
We always value the growth of our employees and work together to build the future of our company. Stanza focuses on employee growth and learning. Every employee at Stanza loves sharing, helping, and lifting others.
Happy: It’s nice to be around happy, motivated, and positive people. It’s good for you, for the team, and for our customers. We look for this.
Remarks for Applicants:
If interested, please submit your updated resume and cover letter including your expected salary to our HR Department mail: mailto:email@example.com. If you have any help, please contact our office ph number 09 775799401.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or marital status and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by Stanza Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.